[a 6-week online program; dates & times tba]
Members of the UNDOING&DOING Collective will co-facilitate a workshop based on dialogue about concepts including social responsibility, resisting abstraction, and radical freedom. The workshop will blend the wildly different values and understandings of each facilitator, enabling and recruiting generative conflict as a resource along the way. So, the workshop will be an emergent process. We will approach physical-intellectual processes in a vehemently accessible framework. Each class may look quite different from the next, with the breath, voice, body, mind, imagination all participating in dialogue. No prior experience in any given form necessary. There will be choose-your-own-adventure modular options, both live and on-your-own-time. More info coming soon.
ALL ACCESS PRICING MODEL / PAY WHAT YOU CAN / COMPARISON COSTS:
Liminal Lab is committed to providing a source of income for our collaborators and facilitators in an increasingly precarious time for culture workers and educators. However, no one will ever be turned away for lack of funds. We ask that those who can pay the suggested price, and/or help cover the cost of scholarship slots in each of our programs by sponsoring other participants.
- Compare the below to the cost for a similar accredited workshop in a university setting (where most of the $$$ goes to institutional bloat): $1350 — we show you this so we can begin to think about wtf is happening in our institutions, where both students and faculty get the short end of the stick.
- At a standard “Market Rate,” at arts orgs: $350*
- Recommended Sliding Scale: $30-50/session → $180-300 for the series
- Precarity Pricing: $10-20/session
- Barter / Volunteer / No Cost Option Available
- Membership / Sponsorship: You may now become a member of Liminal Lab! Which allows you to support as well as participate in this and other programs. By becoming a member, you can also sponsor low or no fee participants in this workshop with a donation of any size.
Registration Coming Soon!
Did you know? you can also click the link above to become a member, or
to make a donation to support low and no cost participation in our programs for others!